Seeking to treat yourself with a new entertainment projector? But are you in a dilemma with the price range as you are short on budget?
Buying a projector at your budget might seem a little tricky, but it is not a difficult task. If you fly under 300 dollar or 200 dollar or 100 dollar radar, then you will find many projectors which will deliver an impressive visual performance and longevity. But which models are those? Well, to help you to find the best projectors under 300, our team has found top ten models which will surely fulfill your desire.
Our Top Pick & Budget Pick
Top 5 Projector Under $300: Our Utmost Choice
|Quick Look||Name||Brightness||Lamp Life||Check Out|
|ViewSonic PA503S Projector||3600 lumens||15,000 hours|
|BenQ SVGA MS524AE||3300 lumens||10,000 hours|
|Epson VS250 Projector||3200 lumens||10,000 hours|
|InFocus IN112XA Projector||3300 lumens||10,000 hours|
|ViewSonic M1 Projector||250 lumens||30,000 hours|
Best Projector Under $300 for 2019
1. ViewSonic PA503S Projector: Right Choice for Educational Institution
2. BenQ SVGA MS524AE: Take Your Presentation Next Level with It
3. Epson VS250 Projector: Finest Projector for Presenting
4. InFocus IN112XA Projector: Experience 3D Cinema at Home
5. ViewSonic M1 Projector: Exceptional Ultra-portable Projector
6. AEHR Mini Projector: portable wireless projector
7. Optoma S341 Projector: Long Lasting Business & Education Projector
8. TENKER S6 Projector: Smart Projector for Indoor & Outdoor Movies
Buying Guide of Projectors Under 300
Here are some list of considerations,
- Display technology – This factors serve as the high priority especially when you are getting something under 300 dollar. You should either consider DLP or 3LCD projection as they will offer the best quality under this price.
- Resolution – Never opt for something below 480p native resolution as going below 480p won’t yield you a good output. However, the resolution output also depends upon lumens and contrast ratio of the device.
- Lumens – Lumens decides the brightness level, and without sufficient lumens, you won’t get proper output quality. So we would recommend you to get a projector around 200 ANSI lumens or 3000 lumens rating.
- Contrast Ratio and Color – The contrast ratio and color determine the richness and depth of a frame. So always try to stay around 1000:1 contrast ratio along with color accuracy of about 45%.
- Image size and throw ratio – The image size and throw ratio entirely depend upon the usage type of the users. But it is always safe to get a wide screen size with short throw distance.
- Lamp – Another crucial consideration is lamp longevity and always hunt for a projector with high lamp lifespan. Getting a device with 30000 to 50000hours LED lifespan is always a smart move.
- Ports – You will need a decent set of ports for connecting different type of external devices. So check whether the projector has HDMI, VGA, USB, 3.5mm audio, SD card, AV, D-sub, etc as a standard facility.
Benefit of Having Projector Under 300
Here are some list of considerations,
- When you buy a projector under 300 dollar, you won’t have to think about lamp replacement as most of the LED lamp can last more than five years on average.
- Most of the budgets models are quite easy to install, and they can be installed anywhere you want.
- They are mostly light in weight and compact in structure, so you can carry them in anywhere want.
- You can get theater-like experience in your backyard without spending a considerable amount of money as it can offer full screen size. A lot of cheap projectors also comes with a short throw ratio so you won’t have to arrange an ample space for setup.
- The maintenance cost is almost nil as almost every projector comes with zero maintenance facility.
- The picture quality they offer is quite ecstatic, and it is comparable to the picture quality of a projector above 300 dollars.
FAQ on 300 Dollar Projector
Q: Is projector under 300 good enough to buy?
ANSWER: The answer is absolutely yes, why shouldn’t you? Projectors under 300 offer decent performance at that price, and they put a good image quality which is far better than a TV under 300.
Q: Is 300 projector has all features like expensive one?
ANSWER: A 300 dollar projector might not come with all the features like an expensive one, but they get some of the top features which makes worthy of purchase.
Q: Is projector under 300 last long?
ANSWER: According to many surveys and customer reviews, projectors under 300 has lasted longer than many customer’s expectations. They come with heavy duty LED lamp which assists the projectors to enhance the longevity.