We all love watching movies or TV series with our friends and families, don’t we? But you will agree to the fact that is not possible for everyone to opt for a high-end projector or television by spending emptying their bank account. So what can be done? Thankfully there are some potential models under $100 range that can efficiently fulfill your essential entertainment requirement without compromising on the quality.
The $100 may seem like a cheap range, but there are good models that can offer quality at par with mid-range models. Here, we present to you a list of best projectors under $100 that we have found out for you.
Do you know which model will be ideal for you from these top ten list? No, I guess. To clear out your confusion we have provided a detailed review of all the models which will give you a proper idea of each model. Furthermore, we have even listed FAQs and a Buying Guide which will ease up your path to add the next LED projector in your house.
Top 10 projectors under $100: Our Utmost Choice
|QKK Mini Projector|
|ELEPHAS Mini Projector|
|POYANK Video Projector|
Best Projectors under $100 in 2020
1. VANKYO Portable Projector: An Extremely Budget Friendly Portable Projector
2. iDGLAX iDG-787W Projector: A Cheap and Simple Mini Portable Projector
3. Mini Projector, DBPOWER: A Top End Home Theater Video Projector
4. DeepLee DP90 Projector: An Inexpensive Movie & Gaming Projector
5. QKK Mini Projector: A Big Display Projector For Home Theater
6. Crenova XPE496 Projector: A Home Portable Video Projector with Lots of Features
7. ViviMage C460 Mini Movie Projector: An Affordable Mini Home Cinema Video Projector
8. ELEPHAS Mini Projector: Good One for Home Theater Cinema
9. POYANK Video Projector: The Most Recommended Mini Projector
10. Varmax Projector: A Smart Projector That Supports iPhone & Android
We also like to ask you; do you know all the considerations for buying a cheap projector? If no, we have put forward some consideration that we think you should take a look.
While going through all the reviews, a lot of question must have crossed your mind but do you know the answer of all. We guess it would be difficult, so we have put forward some response to all crucial question that you need to know.
FAQ about best projectors under $100 of 2019
Q: What is the best inexpensive projector?
ANSWER: Here is the list of top 10 inexpensive projector so far:
- VANKYO Portable Projector: An Extremely Budget Friendly Portable Projector
- iDGLAX iDG-787W Projector: A Cheap and Simple Mini Portable Projector
- Mini Projector, DBPOWER: A Top End Home Theater Video Projector
- DeepLee DP90 Projector: An Inexpensive Movie & Gaming Projector
- QKK Mini Projector: A Big Display Projector For Home Theater
- Crenova XPE496 Projector: A Home Portable Video Projector with Lots of Features
- ViviMage C460 Mini Movie Projector: An Affordable Mini Home Cinema Video Projector
- ELEPHAS Mini Projector: Good One for Home Theater Cinema
- POYANK Video Projector: The Most Recommended Mini Projector
- Varmax Projector: A Smart Projector That Supports iPhone & Android
Q: Why is projector important?
A projector serves as a crucial device for both entertainment and business purpose as it gives you the freedom to project a high-quality image without spending tremendous amount. Moreover, the projector takes less amount of space, and it gives you the freedom to project a large size image from a small distance. So projector comes handy in a various occasion, so projectors are quite relevant to users.
Q: Is it worth to buy a projector under $100?
It is totally worth to buy a projector under $100 because not all the models come with inferior hardware and visual quality. There are many models under $100 that are worth every penny you spend on them. Our listing some of the top economic models in the market that can make many mid-range runs for their money.
Q: What is the appropriate screen size for mini projectors?
There is no particular appropriate size for the mini projector, but an image size range between 30inch and 150inch considered to be suitable.
Q: How many devices can I connect to the mini projector?
The number of devices you want to hook to your mini projector entirely depends upon the availability of port and projector’s operation. However, in the general case, you can connect up to three to four device at a time to a mini projector.
Q: How to connect a laptop to the projector with HDMI?
ANSWER: The process is quite easy as you have to connect one end of the HDMI to the projector and another end to HDMI section of the laptop. After that, you will have to hold the Fn key and then press display key which will lead you to the duplicate option. This display option will assist you to replicate the laptop screen on the projector screen.